Team BRAKING AIDS - NYC Triathlon 2017
Join us on July 16, 2017
Donate to a Participant
Team BRAKING AIDS® - 2017 NYC Triathlon
July 16, 2017
Registration Deadline JUNE 1
Proceeds support Housing Works in the fight to end AIDS and homelessness.
The minimum required amount to raise for Housing Works in this race is $2,000 as an individual or $3,000 as a relay team.
Raising money is easy – just register and create a DonorDrive online fundraising page by clicking the "Register Now!" button found above!
The $2,000 individual and $3,000 relay team minimum requirement includes:
- Entry into the 2017 NYC Triathlon
- Discount on Team BRAKING AIDS® triathlon gear
- Fundraising support
Your fundraising supports the provision of life-saving services to thousands of Housing Works clients
- $50 - Feeds 25 homeless youth during evening drop in hours at East New York center
- $100 - Provides transportation and stipend for two client advocates to Albany
- $250 - Supports 30 days of mental health and substance use counseling
- $1,000 - Sustains one month of supportive housing